We had an amazing calendar filled with beautiful images last year, and we are looking forward to the great submissions for next year’s calendar! We are only accepting photograph submissions for the 2020 calendar, NO artwork.
- Include photographer’s name, brief description of the image, location, date it was taken, and Photography Permission Form
- Image must be submitted by the actual photographer or include written permission for submission from the photographer.
- Image must show turtles in a natural setting and follow turtle-friendly guidelines (i.e. no flash images of nesting sea turtles, no images of people handling sea turtles, etc.)
- Initial email submissions should be a small file (no larger than 10 MB) but a high resolution version of the image must be available for final printing if selected.
- Photographers may only enter a maximum of three photographs.
The winners will be announced in STC’s monthly e-newsletter (Sea Turtle Talk), website and Facebook. Each winner will receive two free calendars and an STC logo t-shirt!
By submitting your image to email@example.com before September 20, 2019, you are granting STC rights to use your photography for the 2020 Sea Turtle Scenes Calendar and other STC education initiatives. STC will not distribute your image without your written permission.
If you’re interested in submitting a photo, you must include the Photography Permission Form in your submission. Good luck!